Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nature's Symphony


This might just be my Valentine's Day card this year.  I am loving how romantic and elegant this sponged card is!  I might try it with a background of French script instead of musical score... although I like how this turned out too.  It has a rich depth to it somehow.  4 colors of ink... Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler, and Soft Suede.  Stamp sets used:  Musical Score background stamp, Hand Penned Holidays (sentiment), Inspired by Nature (echinacea flower).  All products are Stampin' Up!  Techniques:  emboss resist, sponging.
I like this even better!  This uses the background stamp "En Francais."  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...