Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hero Arts Neon Inks

I've recently been playing around with the neon ink pads from Hero Arts:


 I love how bright and translucent the colors are - true fluorescent neon colors, and great for layering on top of each other like in my card below.


Stamps: SU Million and One, GKD Dreams Take Flight
Inks: Hero Arts Neon ink pads, SU Bermuda Bay, Versafine Black Onyx, Adirondack Pool
Paper: SU Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: adhesive rhinestones, homemade "petal" shaped stamp, Ranger Inkssentials black enamel accents, stamp-a-ma-jig 

----------------------------------------

I went for a clean, bright, graphic design this time, and I created my own petal shape from some leftover rubber I had after I mounted some SU stamps.  I also used Adirondack Pool ink for the blue, because the Hero Arts neon blue is more of a royal blue, and I wanted something bright turquoise for this.  They also make daubers in the neon colors, which I don't have...
  
  
...but apparently they are great for doing projects like Kelly Rasmussen's cute card here!

 
ADORABLE! 

 Today is our last day of spring break and then it's back to the structured life for me.  From Millan.Net  But my tomato and lavender seedlings are starting to sprout under the grow light downstairs, and it's supposed to be warmer today!  Time to get away from my craft room and out into the sunshine!  Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...