Friday, April 11, 2014

Too busy to stamp

No time to post this past week!  School has kept me really busy, and I've been preparing to teach a small stamping class after work today.  I am amazed how much prep work goes into teaching a cardmaking class!  Cutting cardstock into all the different sized mats, layers and card bases, assembling all the right stamp sets and inkpads, making sure there are adhesives and coloring tools and embellishments for everyone...  going through my card samples and deciding which cards would be easy enough for beginners to make but still have that "wow" factor.  Whew!  For 6 cards I am bringing three bags and 2 boxes of stuff with me.  Incredible!  I don't realize how much goes into it when I'm just sitting in my craft room surrounded by all my stuff, and it's all within easy reach.  Hopefully I will have more time to create fun stuff this weekend.  But I am thankful to be able to teach this class for pay and earn a little pocket money to support my hobby!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...