Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello card in 4 colors

Hi everyone!  Today I have a simple, clean design for you that uses two rectangular panels popped up on foam adhesive.  Very modern and striking.  I used SU's My Friend stamp set and did four different color schemes here, with the card base in Blackberry Bliss.


The one below is in Pear Pizzazz...


Then Sahara Sand...


Pool Party...


...and finally Hello Honey.


I really like the look of the split panels there, rather than one single rectangle for the focal image.  I also added three rhinestones to the end of the swirls in "hello," and I colored them in with alcohol markers to match the card (all except on the Sahara Sand one; I just left them clear).  I think this would be a lovely card to send to a friend for no special reason at all; just to brighten their day.  Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

These cards, plus 8 other new designs, are up for sale today in my Etsy shop.  Click the "shop" tab at the top of this page to browse around!

--------------------
Stamps:  SU My Friend
Ink:  SU Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Paper:   SU Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories:  Adhesive rhinestones, foam adhesive, SU Blendabilities in Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...