Friday, August 22, 2014

"Just a Little Something" Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday!!  This week I'm rushing around with lots to do, so this will be a quick post.  Today's card could be used for either a thank you or a birthday, depending on what you write inside.  I wanted a versatile gift card holder that I could bring to work and have on hand in my desk for those times when I want to give a little gift to a coworker or parent volunteer.  Here's the front:


And here's the inside, with a pocket to hold a gift card.  I just put a blank name tag inside for the photograph.  :)  I think next time I do this design, I will shrink the card down to a 4.25" square, because that's a lot of white space on the front.  Looks a little nakey to me, ha ha!


That's all I have time for today - I'm off to get a haircut and do some back to school shopping.  Last weekend of summer!!  Have a great one!

-----------------
Stamps:  SU Chalk Talk, You're Amazing
Ink:  SU Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Paper:  SU Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Accessories:  Candy dots, Chalk Talk Framelits, Gumball Green satin stitched ribbon, Stylish Stripes embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...