Sunday, October 12, 2014

A New Adventure!!

Last night I took the plunge and signed up to become an Independent Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!  I cannot tell you how excited I am!  This means that I can start sharing my love of stamping and card making with others, while also making new friends and getting great deals on my favorite products!  WOO HOO! Smiley


I am just getting started with a new Facebook page for my business here.  On this page I will upload projects, special deals and promotions, new product releases, and events.  I've also added some links on the right side of this blog, where you can click to access different catalogs and even place an order in my online store.  My Etsy shop is still open too, if you just want ready-made, hand-stamped cards to send to others.

Now when I upload photos of cards and projects that I've made, I can include links to where people can buy the products I've used.  I've got LOTS of "techy" stuff to learn; it's kind of overwhelming!  One step at a time!!  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!




  

1 comment:

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...