Thursday, October 23, 2014

Altered Cassette Case = Business Card Holder


I saw this cute idea on Pinterest, and thought it would be fun for my new business cards.  It took me about 5 minutes to put together, and it really holds them perfectly!

I did blur out some of my more personal information because this blog is completely public, but you can always contact me by posting a comment here or through my Stampin' Up! website here.  :D

For this project I used Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzazz cardstock, All is Calm DSP, silver glimmer paper, and a rhinestone.  The flowers are punched out with the Petite Petals punch and the flower from the retired Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I stuck the panels to the cassette case with Sticky Strip to make sure they really held.

A quick and easy project, and I'm sure we all have a few of those cassette cases lying around that we no longer use, ha ha!  Have a great day!



Product List
Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack
Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...