Friday, October 24, 2014

Altered Clipboard


This evening's project was to create a clipboard that I can use to collect future sign-ups when I hold workshops and make & takes.  I really like how it turned out, all black and white with a bold, graphic design and that little pop of bright red!  The ribbons are from my stash and are not SU, but the paper and candy dots are two of my favorite current products.  I would probably buy multiple packs of that Back to Black DSP, just for this one pattern, LOL!  I love how bold and organic it is.  

Because of the metal clip at the top, the paper would not fit all the way up to the top of the board... so I just colored the exposed top part of the board with a black Sharpie.  Worked pretty well!  Sticky strip holds the paper in place forever, and I made sure to put it all the way to the edges and corners of the DSP so that it won't begin to curl up at the edges.  A red pen is all this cutie needs!  Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy project.  It's a great way to be able to enjoy your favorite DSP pattern all day long!  :D

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...