Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Top 5 Stamping Tools

Besides all the fun stuff (stamps, ink, and embellishments), I started to think about what basic stamping supplies I just couldn't do without.  It was hard to narrow it down to 5, but I think I'm satisfied with my choices.  See if you agree with me or not!  What would you put in your top 5?  Are you addicted to rhinestones?  Gaga for glue dots?  Let me know in the comments below!

My Top 5 Stamping Supplies

1. Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
101049s Indispensable for achieving perfect placement!
2. Paper Snips
103579s Great for fussy cutting small images. The snips cut precisely all the way down to the very tip of the scissors. I LOVE these!
3. Snail Adhesive
104332s Because those layers aren't going to stick themselves together!
4. Stampin' Trimmer
126889s This baby makes flawless straight cuts in no time, down to 1/16 of an inch!
5. Stampin' Dimensionals
104430s It's the push-up bra of stamping supplies. Adds that extra oomph to your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...