Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I LOVE this paper!!


The patterns in the Santa & Co. designer series paper are very bold and whimsical; lots of fun for Christmas cards, but also good for other times of the year.  I love how this one sort of reminds me of stained glass.  The DSP colors include Real Red, but I think Cherry Cobbler goes well with this pattern because there is a darker red in there too.  I combined it with the new Bright and Beautiful stamp set to create this card.

The focal image was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 2 7/8 x 3 1/4 inches.  I used the larger star from Bright and Beautiful, and inked it up in Pear Pizzazz, then stamped off once before stamping the star onto the cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment over that with Cherry Cobbler ink (full strength).  The bow is made with Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, and embellished with a (retired) Frosted Finishes star.  I love those little stars - I wish they were still available!  The new snowflake embellishments would be a perfect substitute, but I don't have any of those yet.  I'll link them below anyway.  :)

Have a great day, and drive safely if you're traveling anywhere this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...