Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keep Calm


Christmas cards are DONE, wooo!  As much as I love to make them, it's always nice to be done for the year and start branching out into other colors for a change.  Here's a fun card with clean and simple lines, made with a new stamp I found at Michael's today.  It's by Rubber Soul, I think.  I used Island Indigo, Pool Party, and white for my color combination.  The DSP is from the retired Quatrefancy pack, which is on sale right now in the Year End Closeouts section!  I used a combination of very narrow and wider borders to get that "statement" look around a simple image.  I think it helps the image stand out as well as showcasing the pretty DSP.  Supplies are below; thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...