Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pleasant Poppies Thank You


It has been SO LONG since I've had time to stamp anything for this blog!  Thanks for sticking with me, if you're still here!  Work has been taking over my life lately, and although I enjoy it, I can't tell you how happy I am to have this President's Day weekend to relax a bit and get some creative fun in.

For today's project, I started off with a 3 7/8" x 4 1/8" piece of Very Vanilla.  I stamped it in Crumb Cake with the Dictionary Background stamp, and then sponged around the edges with the same ink.  Then I inked up the Pleasant Poppies background stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped the image on the right side of the panel.  I colored it in with Blendabilities.  I adhered the Chevron ribbon with glue dots, and the sentiment with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the So Very Grateful stamp set.

I hope you like today's project!  I'm sorry it's been so long.  Hopefully I will have another project up soon.  Thanks for stopping by!


Note: Due to quality control issues, Stampin' Up! is no longer carrying the Blendabilities.  Instead, try the Stampin' Write markers, or color with blender pens/aquapainters and reinkers!
Product List
Banner Punch
$12.95
Glue Dots
$4.95

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Naomi! I understand being busy. Work seems to have taken over my life too. Hope you get to enjoy some more crafty time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...