Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bright Baroque Thank You Card


Hello everyone!  Last night I made this card because I had an embossed piece of watercolor paper lying around that I wanted to use somehow.  I ended up painting the raised parts of the embossing with an aquapainter and reinkers (Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Blackberry Bliss).  I had never done a multicolored one before, and I love how bold and bright it looks!  I can never get Blackberry Bliss cardstock to photograph well, even outside in natural light.  The color always ends up looking more brown than it really is.  The reinker shows up much better than the cardstock in this photo!  Note that although I used Crushed Curry ink, I did use Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I just wanted the yellow to be really bright against the Blackberry.  :)


 Inking the embossed panel

Supplies to make this card are listed below.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...