Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cheerful Critters Birthday


I just love these adorable little guys!  The stamp set comes with them holding up blank signs, and you can add whatever words or images you want into the spaces.  So stinkin' cute!

I turned it into a birthday card for my little niece, whose birthday is coming up in April.  To make this card, I first stamped the bunny in the center, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I stamped her again onto a Post-it note and cut her out, placing the mask over the stamped bunny on my card panel.  That way I could stamp the chick and the bear so that they appear to be slightly behind her.  I colored them all in with Blendabilities (except the bunny; I colored her with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write marker because I don't have that color in Blendabilities).  I added glitter to her dress and some retired Calypso Coral ribbon, and popped the whole panel up on dimensionals.  Supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Note: Due to quality control issues, Stampin' Up! is no longer carrying the Blendabilities.  Instead, try the Stampin' Write markers, or color with blender pens/aquapainters and reinkers!

  Product List
Calypso Coral 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
Calypso Coral 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
$9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...