Saturday, March 14, 2015

Moonlit Forest CASE


Hi everyone!  Today's card is a shameless CASE of Michelle Zindorf's card here.  I just loved the moon and the trees and her two-toned brayered sky.

Although I did not purchase her tutorial for this design (I just eyeballed it and tried to figure it out on my own), she does have a tutorial for sale on her blog for this.  So out of courtesy to her, I am not going to type a tutorial of my own for this one.  I will list the supplies I used below, however.  I changed up her card design quite a bit, and I also used a background stamp from Gina K Designs called Inspiration Mosaic, which I love for framing out the moon.  I just LOVE the color combination of Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay for a night sky.  So dramatic!  I hope you enjoyed this project - thanks for stopping by!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...