Thursday, March 26, 2015

New PDF Tutorial: Baroque Birds


Hi everyone!  I am proud to announce a new page on this blog, where I will be displaying cards that I have created PDF tutorials for.  This card is the first one.  You can find the page at the top of my blog, in the tabs.

I will still be offering free tutorials here on the main page, but there will now be other projects that I will sell PDF files for, through my Etsy shop.  They will include full-color, step-by-step photos, as well as written directions, a supply list, and measurements.  If you love this card and want to purchase the tutorial, head over to my new page and check it out!

Have a great day!

Product List
119865s
1-1/4 Inch Square Punch
122967s
Soft Suede 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...