Monday, April 13, 2015

Now We Wait...


This card just cracks me up, ha ha!

I ordered a few of these retro people and funny sayings from Riley and Company stamps, and I'm having such a blast playing with them!  Too funny!!

The layout of this card is super simple; the image and the sentiment are really the stars of this show.  I'm sorry, many of the supplies I used are either NOT Stampin' Up! or retired/discontinued... but I will list what I can below.  The card base is Pool Party, and the patterned paper is from the retired Domestic Goddess DSP; I ordered several packs of it when it was on clearance, thinking I was going to do some kind of awesome cookbook project... well you know how that goes!  But the retro patterns are perfect for this kind of card.  And I think you can still get it as a digital download, so I'll try to link to that.

The woman's face is fun to color with the skin tone Blendabilities if you happen to have them; otherwise you could use color pencil or other alcohol markers of your choice.  Supplies are listed below - thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...