Friday, April 3, 2015

Retired Products for Sale!!


Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know about a new page that I've added to the tabs at the top of this blog, called Retired Product for Sale.  I have 15 retired stamp sets for sale right now, and I will add more as I go through my stuff!  Along with photos of the top and bottom of each stamp set, I have included a link to the SCS gallery for each set, so you can see some of the projects other people have made with them (and get inspired to create)!  Please pay attention to my notes about shipping and packaging; and send me an email at witzken@hotmail.com if you're interested in any of the stamp sets!   Questions are welcome!

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...