Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wetland Sunset


I just found this post in my blog list, and realized it had never been published!  Oops!  It's from a previous color challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, where we had to use the colors Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, and Calypso Coral on a card.  Here's what I came up with.  I just love the color combination!

I used reinkers, a water brush, and CanvaPaper to paint this scene.  A little Soft Suede sponged and stamped at the bottom creates the foreground and adds depth to the card.  I used a light bit of Wisteria Wonder to paint in some sketchy clouds, and stamped the gulls (from Stampscapes) as a focal point.  I also deepened some of the purple with a little bit of Concord Crush at the horizon, washing it downwards into the lighter purple.  I hope you enjoyed this (late) project!  Gotta run; thanks for stopping by!  

1 comment:

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...