Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cheerful Bluebird


Hi there, stamping friends!  Today I'm playing with the Praise the Lord stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It even has a matching die to cut out the bluebird, which is a huge time saver if you don't like to fussy cut!

To make this card, I stamped the bluebird in Jet Black Archival ink onto a piece of hot press watercolor paper.  I watercolored it with reinkers and my Aquapainter.  Then I cut it out using Stampin' Up!'s Deco Label framelits, and also cut out one size larger from Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I ran the Chocolate Chip die cut through the Square Lattice TIEF (retired) and added two antique brads in the top corners.  I stamped a 4" x 5.25" piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock with the Hardwood background stamp and assembled the card onto a Chocolate Chip card base.  I used some green satin ribbon from my stash to finish it off with a sweet little bow.

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating their 8th anniversary this month, and they have all kinds of fun goodies and deals going on.  Check them out here!  




Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Summer Sun, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Hot Press Watercolor Paper
Accessories and Tools:  Square Lattice TIEF (retired), antique brads, Deco Labels Framelits, Aquapainter, white gel pen (for the dots on the flowers and in the bird's eye), green satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...