Saturday, November 7, 2015

Christmas Morn


Good morning, everyone!  This month I'm honored to be a guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, which is celebrating its 8th anniversary this month!  There are tons of good deals and fun things happening over there, so be sure to check them out!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using their Christmas Morn stamp set.  It's a really cute set, with lots of vintage-style silhouette stamps in it:


I used Stampin' Up! cardstock, paper, dies and embellishments because that's mostly what I own, and I heat embossed the sentiment in white to make it pop.  Please excuse my wonky bow.  I tried SO hard with that thing, but in the end it just had a mind of its own!   Smiley

Here's the inside.  Aren't those kiddos cute?!  Opening presents in their jammies!

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  Thanks for stopping by!

Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black, Old Olive, Versamark
Paper: Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Santa & Co. DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! ovals dies, Stampin' Write markers in Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip, white candy dots, white embossing powder, Not Quite Navy ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a comment? Leave it here! I do read all comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...